About the Online Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class
You have likely found this program because you have been asked to complete a Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class by a judge, court, parole officer, probation officer, state or county official, attorney, family member, employer, etc.
The Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class may also be known by one of the following names:
- Advanced Concussion Training (ACT)
- Concussion Awareness Class
- Concussion Care Training
- Concussion Course
- Concussion Management Training Course
- Concussion Recognition Education Course
- Concussion Training Program
- Concussion Training for Coaches
- Concussion Training for Student Athletes
- Concussion and Head Injury Class
- Concussion in Sports
- Concussion in Youth Sports
- Concussions in Sports
- Head Injury Training Program
- Heads Up Concussion Training
- Online Concussion Training Course
The Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class is offered with a minimum time requirement of one (1) hour. A timer is provided to help you keep track of time spent within the course. You may start and stop the Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class as often as you'd like and your progress will be saved each time. The entire Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class can be completed online and does not require you to call a staff member or visit an office to complete the program.
The Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class is presented in ten (10) separate sections which address the following topics:
- How to react
- Concussion protocol
- Resources and references
Certificate of completion
At course completion a certificate of completion will be instantly available for download and will be sent to you by email. The certificate can also be sent by email to the party that has required that you complete this Concussion Awareness and Prevention Class.
We guarantee that the certificate of completion will be accepted. If, for any reason, the certificate is not accepted, we will provide a full refund.